Sunday 21 December 2008

I Love Christmas!

I LOVE Christmas - the smell of the tree, looking at the angel on the tree, the taste of the food, the planning of the gifts, shopping with my husband, and of course the best bit - taking a break whilst out shopping to sit down in a swish coffee shop and enjoy a delicious coffee and cake and chat about the next gift to purchase!

Yesterday we were out doing just that at the newly renovated and extended Doncaster Shoppingtown - we enjoyed Pear Tart and Mille Feuille cakes with great coffee - served in gorgeous French coffee cups - divine. It's the only way to shop!

And today I am taking Roslyn to do her shopping (with my money of course as she has just graduated and is only doing voluntary work at present).


And I have to show you some Stampin' Up! goodies I made last night: gift tags to go on pressies - I got the idea on a lovely lady's blog (can't remember which one - if you know, please remind me so I can post a link) and I used my Creative Memories tag punch to do the shapes really quickly - so easy. Next year I am going to be real organised and run some classes so my customers can all make bunches of tags and cards and gift boxes for Christmas celebrating!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely booking in for those classes, Jenny!!! Your tag is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

We won't let you forget about these classes!! Your tags are wonderful. Tricia