Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Green Lawn


My pretty, green lawn...



 This is my back yard.

I love my luscious, green lawn.

I love my pretty flowers.

I love the Spring Smell - that mixture of grass and blossom!



Getting what you really want is hard work. 

I've been outside mulching,

mowing,

 trimming,

and pulling out weeds.
 
 
 
During the drought  -  the long, long Melbourne drought, this garden was a wasteland...

Dead trees, bushes,

Dead grass,

Bare dirt. 

I wondered if it would ever be green again...


And then the drought broke and I wrote down some 'action' steps...

Plant

Water

Feed

Trim

Mulch

Mow

Repeat!



What 'project' are you working on?

What 'action steps' do you have in place?


   
  Treasured Moments:       Yummy Brunch at Volumes with DD Caity and 
Delicious Dinner at Va Tutto with DH Gordon... 
and yes, my waistline is expanding!


No comments: