Wednesday 12 February 2014

Gorgeous Grunge and Follow My Heart

Today I'm bringing you a St Valentine's Day card...

Made just for my True Love!

St Valentine's Day Card - Gorgeous Grunge and Follow My Heart Stamp Sets

Well, not just for my True Love - I also made it for the challenge
 over at Just Add Ink this week.

The challenge is a Colour Challenge - here is a pic of the colours:




So I got out the colours JUST ADD INK suggested: 

 Real Red, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo

and I started playing around

 with GORGEOUS GRUNGE and FOLLOW MY HEART stamp sets.

And this is what I came up with:  

Pretty card for my True Love!
Can you see that I cut an extra Eiffel Tower to layer up?
Can you see the Crystal Effects I put over the tower?

Anyone who knows me knows that I am in LOVE with the Eiffel Tower!!!  
And Paris!!!!  And all things French!!!!!

And I NEED to buy all the stamp sets that have anything French on them!

Hope you enjoy my little St Valentine's Day card!

Ooh la la!
EDITED TO ADD:  Not only did my husband love this card, but over 
at the Just Add Ink challenge 
blog I won an Honourable Mention  - yippee!!!!

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Fabulous, Jenny! Love the inky splotches, and the Eiffel Tower popped up over the baker's twine. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

Helen Williams said...

Jenny your card is gorgeous.
I love the Eiffel Tower pops.

Nikki Spencer said...

Great card Jenny! Your Gorgeous Grunge splotches look like fireworks. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Mae's Cachet said...

What a beautiful card. I think your theme goes well with the Eiffel Tower as most people associate love with France. Love the details. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Shelley said...

Super card, Jenny! Love the creativity you've used in this card with the hearts and Crystal Effects. Congrats on your recognition on Just Add ink!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and it looks even better in real life:-)
Tricia

Jenny Adams said...

Thank you for all your beautiful comments ladies!!!